Trophy Display Cases Keep the Memories Alive
Right now, everyone remembers that important win. It was in the last quarter of the state football championships. 2 seconds left in the game. Score tied. The kickoff return was the only hope and miraculously… it worked. The mock trial team’s hard earned victory—four people out with the flu, but all the practice sessions reviewing legal arguments paid off. The jazz ensemble that played extra gigs and became one of only 12 schools to make it to the nationwide jazz competition—and then won! The customer service team that won the respect of so many clients and then received a national award. All worth remembering for years to come. The best way to do that? A quality trophy display case.
Tablet and Ticket offers quality custom trophy display cases in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit your design needs. We offer choices in:
- Curved, mounted or recessed case frames
- Cable suspended glass shelving or standard bracketed shelving—all adjustable for trophy sizes
- Lighting choices—fluorescent, LED, or incandescent, recessed or surface mounted
- Framed or unframed doors, pivot hinged or sliding doors to keep the trophies safe and provide for ease of access
- Backgrounds that will show off the trophies and compliment your color themes
Tablet and Ticket provides trophy cases to high schools, universities, corporate clients, churches and architects, supplying totally finished products or utilizing components from select partners. If you can imagine it, we can build it. Bring your ideas and sketches so we can start there. Or if you can’t figure out what would work for your trophies, we can help you develop a design that’s the ideal configuration for your setting and ideal for your budget—something you’ll never get with catalog purchases. A trophy worth remembering needs to be in a display case that’s memorable, too.