When Casual Display Cases Won’t Cut It
Sometimes a display case needs a very refined look because the location of the display or the display contents just demand it. If you have a display at an upscale location, or one that holds high-value pieces on presentation to discriminating viewers, you may want to consider Pivot Hinge Display Cases. Tablet and Ticket’s custom hinged door display cases come in 3 different pivot door profiles and each results in a display with an elegant, uninterrupted look. The pivot hinged doors are made of tempered glass with aluminum framing on the top and bottom of the door only. What does this do? It allows the display objects to be showcased and viewed from many angles. When these cases are combined with suspended glass shelving and cabinet walls, they offer a high-class presentation of display objects—better than any other style of case. Our pivot hinge display cases feature:
- Cabinet walls which are fabric covered, wood veneer, or plastic laminate;
- Surface, recessed or semi-recessed mounted cabinet;
- Cabinet may incorporate glass returns for additional viewing angles;
- Additional viewing angles mean that the display objects generate greater appreciation of objects
- Three sizes available (2 5/8”, 4” or 6”) in top and bottom only framing for doors
- Cabinets are shipped assembled
- Lighting options fluorescent, incandescent, or LED, (mounted or recessed);
- Polished glass edges;
- Doors that swing left or right and have key cylinder locking options for security.
Tablet and Ticket can customized these cases to your specifications. And with over 100 years in the manufacturing industry we can assist any design and ensure the quality of the end product. When you need an upscale display case that can handle a refined presentation of display objects, contact us.